I named the eldest Bigko (short tail Siamese) is obviously because Bigko is the eldest, BIG + KO, the word 'KO' means brother in Chinese word. I'm not gonna be very specific about Chinese words here because I understand how can spelling be vary. Bigko is the only one big-sized body compare to his 5 siblings and Bigko is naturally gundut ~hee
Junior (short tail Siamese) on the other hand is obviously because he's Bigko lil brother lor. The other 3 siblings are female, Kiwawa (short tail Siamese), Tigger (short tail Calico) and the last one I haven't got the chance to name her because she didn't survive (the only long tail Siamese being born by her mother Husky).
I let hubby's friend to take care of Kiwawa and Tigger, so there will be no photos of them
So here's are the picture of taiko Bigko and Mr. Junior !
I coincidentally captured Bigko with his face.
Husky really sayang her sons.
Bigko looks like the lazy one. Junior never sit like Bigko's position.
Bigko the taiko.
Bigko always sleeps like that. Junior is wondering, how to make that 'long feet' Bigko did
They are eating boiled fish.
This is the ultimate face of Junior. I love when he did this expression !
More captions of Bigko meow below because he is such a gundut swagger ~haha
Bigko says 'buhbye' ~haha. No, that face is actually calling me for food.
and this is him calling me for food through the bedroom window. He always wake me up early in the morning, like 5am is the earliest.
Their's Life Experience
- They catch birds and mouse so many times. Play them until die. So I'm no longer disgusted encounter birds or mouse corpse.
- Junior dislikes cuddling. Bigko loves cuddling.
- Bigko's left hand was once trampled by car wheel. It needs at least 1 month to fully recovery.
- Bigko always call me for food through my bedroom window when he gets hungry and he also call for food on behalf of his lil brother Junior. I dont know why Junior didn't call for himself but isn't that adorable how they communicate.
- Junior have a weird voice. When he's meowing, I felt like something stuck on his throat ~lol
- Bath Time : Most cat dislike water but as long as you know how to gently handle them, they sure can bear with it. So for Junior, he's quite noisy and for Bigko, he's so silent but be careful of that because you can smell his emotion. I was once shocked when he suddenly jump when I thought he was calm.
- what else ?