Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Cat Lovers ❣ Bigko & Junior

I call them twin because they born on the same day (duh~ cat can give birth to usually 6 maximum babies) and because they are both Siamese, Blue Eyed eyes, Short Tailed and Male ~lol. They are Husky's 1st gave birth to. I'm actually so geram to look at their pictures, that's why imma blog about them ! How cute cats are ! ~hehe

I named the eldest Bigko (short tail Siamese) is obviously because Bigko is the eldest, BIG + KO, the word 'KO' means brother in Chinese word. I'm not gonna be very specific about Chinese words here because I understand how can spelling be vary. Bigko is the only one big-sized body compare to his 5 siblings and Bigko is naturally gundut ~hee

Junior (short tail Siamese) on the other hand is obviously because he's Bigko lil brother lor. The other 3 siblings are female, Kiwawa (short tail Siamese), Tigger (short tail Calico) and the last one I haven't got the chance to name her because she didn't survive (the only long tail Siamese being born by her mother Husky).

I let hubby's friend to take care of Kiwawa and Tigger, so there will be no photos of them

So here's are the picture of taiko Bigko and Mr. Junior !

I coincidentally captured Bigko with his face.

Husky really sayang her sons.

Bigko looks like the lazy one. Junior never sit like Bigko's position.

Bigko the taiko.

Bigko always sleeps like that. Junior is wondering, how to make that 'long feet' Bigko did

They are eating boiled fish.

Aww~ brotherhood.

This is the ultimate face of Junior. I love when he did this expression !





More captions of Bigko meow below because he is such a gundut swagger ~haha







 Bigko says 'buhbye' ~haha. No, that face is actually calling me for food.

and this is him calling me for food through the bedroom window. He always wake me up early in the morning, like 5am is the earliest.


Their's Life Experience
  • They catch birds and mouse so many times. Play them until die. So I'm no longer disgusted encounter birds or mouse corpse. 
  • Junior dislikes cuddling. Bigko loves cuddling. 
  • Bigko's left hand was once trampled by car wheel. It needs at least 1 month to fully recovery. 
  • Bigko always call me for food through my bedroom window when he gets hungry and he also call for food on behalf of his lil brother Junior. I dont know why Junior didn't call for himself but isn't that adorable how they communicate. 
  • Junior have a weird voice. When he's meowing, I felt like something stuck on his throat ~lol 
  • Bath Time : Most cat dislike water but as long as you know how to gently handle them, they sure can bear with it. So for Junior, he's quite noisy and for Bigko, he's so silent but be careful of that because you can smell his emotion. I was once shocked when he suddenly jump when I thought he was calm. 
  • what else ?

3 comments:

  1. Really amazing ...Cats ..i am also big cat lover...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful blog! I found it while searching on Yahoo News.

    Do you have any tips on how to get listed in Yahoo News?
    I've been trying for a while but I never seem to get there! Thank you

    Feel free to surf to my page :: western dresses for women

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woah! I'm really loving the template/theme of this website. It's simple,
    yet effective. A lot of times it's very difficult to get that "perfect balance" between user friendliness and visual appeal. I must say you have done a awesome job with this. Also, the blog loads extremely fast for me on Firefox. Exceptional Blog!

    my blog post plastic storage

    ReplyDelete