Friday, March 1, 2013

LoveSiee.Blogspot.com has moved to LoveSiee.WordPress.com

Hello again !
I have lotsa pending blogs but I've decided to post 'em on my new blog at lovesiee.wordpress.com :)

Well I don't really understand how to migrate blog, it is not because I can't but I simply thinks it by doing a new blog on WordPress is considered migrate :P So most of my previous blogged at Blogspot will remain here and will not be found at my new WordPress blog. I love Blogspot but WordPress makes me feel 100% own my blog. Well, I have not so much memory here in Bogspot although I have started the early stage of gaining visitors and readers but I took the risk to publish a new blog on WordPress and start all over again, even on my blog theme, changed.

I appreciate everything who has been a supporting visitors and readers, you guys are still countable :heart: I'm grateful so far for this blog and continue wishing stars for LoveSiee's blog.



1 comment:

  1. Hi flower, your blog is really amazing! Fascinating posts! I just love it and I'm following! I hope you'll visit me and follow mine too.

    Kisses from Russia, www.annmartynova.ru

    ReplyDelete